Rod Parsley Biography
Rod Parsley whose real name is Rodney Lee Parsley is a prominent pastor, author, television host, and evangelist.
At the early age of his ministry, he was highly inspired by Lester Sumrall, an Indiana-based evangelist, missionary, and broadcaster. Sumrall became a mentor to Parsley, and the two frequently traveled together. Parsley is the senior pastor of the World Harvest Church in Canal Winchester, Ohio, a large Pentecostal church in the suburb of Columbus, which has a sister campus in Elkhart, Indiana.
Rod Parsley Age
Parsley is 64 years old as of 28 June 2021. He was born on 13 January 1957 in Cleveland, Ohio, United States.
Rod Parsley Family
Parsley’s mother Ellen Parsley was born in Kentucky, United States, and his father the late James G. (Clyde) Parsley, was born on and died on 1 July 1932, Martin County, Kentucky, United States.
Rod Parsley Wife
Parsley is married to Joni Parsley. The couple married in 198 in the United States of America. They have two children; a son, Austin Parsley, and a daughter, Ashton Parsley. The family lives near Pickerington, a suburb of Columbus.
Rod Parsley Height
Parsley stands at an average height of 1.8 and weighs 75 kg.
Rod Parsley Net Worth
Parsley has an estimated net worth of $3 million as of 2020. He has accrued his fortune from his career as of pastor, author, television host, and evangelist.
Rod Parsley Tattoo
He together with his daughter, Ashton got tattoos. He told her the only way she could get a tattoo was if he could get it.
Rod Parsley House
His house is located in Pickerington, a suburb of Columbus. Due to security reasons, his house pictures are not revealed.
Rod Parsley Church (World Harvest Church)
In 1977, after having led a Bible study in the backyard of his parents while still a college student, Parsley formed his church. It was renamed the World Harvest Church when it was dedicated in honor of Lester Sumrall, who had befriended Parsley years earlier and became the mentor of the younger pastor.
Columbus World Harvest Church contains a 5,200-seat sanctuary, ministries for children and youth, Link Centers, and administrative offices. Harvest Preparatory School, a private Christian school serving preschool students through grade 12, and Valor Christian College also operate on the grounds of the church. On a weekly basis, about 10,000 people attend World Harvest services. A satellite campus in Elkhart was added by World Harvest in 2013. The church is located in South Bend, a church established by Parsley’s mentor, Sumrall, near Christian Center Town.
Rod Parsley Political View
Parsley is an independent politician. He is a critic of liberal views on social issues, including abortion, and the campaign to extend the concept of marriage to include same-sex couples. He has also served on behalf of legislation on re-entry into jail, women’s rights initiatives, and campaigns against poverty. Parsley said the U.S. government is complicit in black genocide, i.e. genocide against African Americans, by supporting Planned Parenthood because Planned Parenthood conducts abortions in the black community.
Parsley urged both his congregation and his television audience to vote for the Ohio State Constitutional Amendment, which defines marriage as the union of one man and one woman, a few weeks before the 2004 elections. Parsley has also urged residents of other states to vote equally on their ballots for identical marriage changes, and he headlined the “Silent No More” tour to register Christian voters.
Rod Parsley Books
- He Came First Following Christ To Spiritual Breakthrough
- Culturally Incorrect: How Clashing Worldviews Affect Your Future
- Silent No More
- No More Crumbs: Your Invitation to Sit & Feast at the King’s Table
- Touched By the Anointing
- Holiness: Living Leaven Free
- Rod Parsley
- The Finale: One World, One Ruler, One Reign
- Praise and worship
- No Dry Season: Raising High God’s Standard of Living for This Final Generation
- Daily Breakthrough (Devotional)
- The Backside of Calvary: Where Healing Stained the Cross
- Repairers of the Breach: A Return to the Discarded Values of the Past
- Serious Survival Strategies: For Victory
- Ancient Wells, Living Water: God Invites You to Come and Drink
- Repairers of the Breach: There is Much to Be Gained by a Return to the Discarded Values of the Past
- On the Brink: Breaking Through Every Obstacle Into the Glory of God
- Ten Golden Keys to Your Abundance
- Preparing for the Glory: Living Leaven Free
- Breakthrough Covenant Shield
- Breakthrough Jubilee Bible, Modern English Version
- Living on Our Heads (Library Edition): Righting an Upside-Down Culture
- Releasing the Power of the Resurrection
- Breakthrough Covenant Devotional
- My Promise is the Palace: So What Am I Doing in the Pit?
- Refiner’s fire: Living in a world of compromise
- Tribulation to triumph: A mandate for today’s church
- At the Cross: Where Healing Begins
- Could It Be?
- The Day Before Eternity: The End of the Age May Be Closer Than You Think