Kerry Shook Biography
Kerry Shook is one of the Americans best-selling religious authors, a Pastor, and the founder of Woodlands Church in The Woodlands, Texas in the United States.
Shook has a creative attempt to discuss issues important to everyday life in a style designed to render “The Best Hour of Your Week” church services. The teachings of Shook generally emphasize relationships with God, beliefs, goals, and the importance of leaving a lasting legacy.
Kerry Shook Age
The founder of the Woodlands Church is 57 years old of November 6, 2019. He was born in 1962 in Russellville, Arkansas, United States.
Kerry Shook Wife and Family
He is married to Chris Shook, who is also an author and the co-founder of Woodlands Church in The Woodlands. The couple has four children; Three sons Author Josh Shook, author Ryan Shook, Steven Shook, and a daughter Megan Shook Alpha.
Kerry Shook Education
Shook studied and graduated in Spring, Texas, from Klein High School. He later joined and graduated from Baylor University, which is based in Fort Worth in Waco, Texas, and Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary.
Kerry Shook Church
He, together with his wife, found the Woodlands Church in October 1993. The church was formerly called Fellowship of The Woodlands, Texas. Since then, the congregation has spread to include campuses in the areas of Conroe, Tomball, and Atascosita, including the main campus in The Woodlands. Combined with the main church, these campuses today draw an estimated number of more than 17,000 people from all age groups.
Kerry Shook TV
Shook started broadcasting his message on local television stations in 2005, starting in Houston with KTBU Channel 55. He has also appeared on other stations, including KTLA Channel 5, Houston’s The CW 39, and DayStar Television Network. Today, to a national and foreign audience, Shook’s Ministries is a global television ministry with broadcasts covering all 50 states in the U.S. and over 200 countries worldwide.
Kerry Shook Books
- 2020; The Gift of One Day: How to Find Hope When Life Gets Hard
- 2016; Find Your Miracle: How the Miracles of Jesus Can Change Your Life Today
- 2014; Be the Message Devotional: A Thirty-Day Adventure in Changing the World Around You
- 2014; Be the Message: Walmart Signed Edition
- 2014; Be the Message: Taking Your Faith Beyond Words to a Life of Action
- 2012; Stolen Member Book Kerry Shook
- 2011; Fresh: Reviving Stale Faith
- 2009; One Month to Live: The Dvd Study
- 2008; One Month to Live
- 2010; Love at Last Sight: Thirty Days to Grow and Deepen Your Closest Relationships
Kerry Shook Sermons
- God First (1 of 2)
- Faith (2 of 2)
- You Will Get Through This (1 of 2)
- Surrounded (2 of 2)
- Heaven Breaking Through (1 of 4)
- Our Father (2 of 4)
- Touching Heaven (3 of 4)
- A Prayer to Be Reckoned with (4 of 4)
- The Hunt for Purpose (1 of 5)
- The Hunt for Rest (2 of 5)
- The Hunt for Hope (3 of 4)
- The Hunt for Belonging (4 of 5)
- The Hunt for Integrity (5 of 5)
- Made for More (1 of 2)
- Made for the Moment (2 of 2)
- The Greatest Show on Earth (1 of 3)
- The Strongman (2 of 3)
- From a Million Worries to Lasting Joy (3 of 3)
- Family Foundation (4 of 4)
- From Dysfunction to Destiny (1 of 4)
Kerry Shook Net Worth
Shook has an estimated net worth of 16 million dollars. His fortune is from his career as an author and as a Pastor of Woodlands Church in The Woodlands, Texas.